Automation Testing: ROBOT Framework
Duration: 4 Days
This course is created to provide automation testers with expert knowledge concerning the creation, execution, and maintenance of automation tests. It is an excellent course for all automation testers and functional testers who have foundational coding skills. It comprises real-life Automation testing skills and hands-on tabs to ensure that you have adequate knowledge to use Automation testing tools proficiently.
* Candidates must be testers with at least one year in the software testing field.
* Candidates must also be familiar with programming languages (Preferred Python).
This course is for Testers, QC Leads, QC Engineers, and developers.
Robot Framework Introduction
• Creating Your First Script
• Script Running Options
Organizing Robot Keyword Scripts
• Hands-on: Dealing with essential elements.
• Test frameworks [ROBOT]
• Benefits of using Test frameworks
• Make the Script More Readable
• Script Control Flow
Exploring Robot Framework Libraries
• Use Variables to Centralize Data
• Exploring the Robot Framework Libraries:
• Create a test suite from start to finish!
• Workshop Full Session