ISTQB – Agile Testing
Duration: 3 Days
The ISTQB – Agile testing is a foundational level extension course created for all professionals working within Agile environments.
This course is also highly beneficial to professionals who plan on implementing Agile techniques anytime in the future or those working within companies that have such objectives in sight. This course includes a wide range of information about working within the Agile environment such as the roles, methodologies, and activities within this setup.
- Candidates who wish to partake in the exam should have ISTQB – CTFL
- Candidates must also have a Software Development Life Cycle awareness.
- Attain fundamental knowledge on Agile Testing Practices, Principles, and Processes
- Deep insights on the applications of Agile testing tools, techniques, and methodologies
- Understand how to become a productive member of cross-functional teams.
- Gain familiarity with principles and basic practices of Agile development.
- Develop testing awareness and understanding of Agile values and principles.
- Become an active participant during Agile-related activities.
- Efficient application of appropriate testing procedures and techniques in an Agile project.
- Provide efficient assistance and support to stakeholders regarding outlining appropriate testable user stories, scenarios, necessities, and acceptance benchmarks.
This course is available on these dates: