ISTQB – foundation level training
Duration: 5 Days
The ISTQB, foundational level training, is a concise page created by seasoned certified ISTQB professionals to help you kick start your Software Testing Career seamlessly. The foundational level qualification is appropriate for everyone who desires a basic understanding of software testing which may include project managers, business analysts, quality managers, software development managers, IT directors, and management consultants.
We recommend that candidates who wish to take part in the Foundational Level certification possess at least six months of practical experience in the professional testing role.
- Gain awareness about the favorite terminologies used for operative interactions among testers and project stakeholders
- Ascertain a deeper level of knowledge concerning the foundational testing concepts, principles, processes and approaches.
- Carry out selection processes of the appropriate tests for implementation using established methodologies.
- Carry out Functional and Non Functional test evaluations including performance and usability test assessments.
- Execute tests appropriately according to established test plans
- Analyze and prepare concise reports according to results achieved.
- Carry out active participation in reviews of small to medium-sized tasks.
- Attain a basic level of familiarity with the different testing tools and their application as well as assist in the selection and implementation of these testing tools.
- Achieve foundational certification in ISTQB