Performance Testing Fundamentals with JMeter
Duration: 3 Days
Performance testing is a testing practice performed to determine how a system performs in terms of responsiveness and stability under a particular workload. It can also serve to investigate measure, validate or verify other quality attributes of the system, such as scalability, reliability, and resource usage.
Through Jmeter Training, you will learn about a performance test and its types, and it will help you to think like a software performance tester. The course focuses on how to use the JMeter, which is one of the most popular tools that facilitate many types of performance tests.
Jmeter Training Objectives
- How Performance Tester should think?
- What is Performance Testing?
- How Performance Testing is done?
- JMeter Performance Test Tool – Basics:
- What are JMeter features?
- What are JMeter components?
- How to do the recording with JMeter?
- JMeter Performance Test Tool – Intermediate
- How to do parameterization in JMeter?
- How to do correlation in JMeter?
- How to load test web application with JMeter?
- How to load test FTP Server with JMeter?
- JMeter Performance Test Tool – Advanced
- How to load test databases with JMeter?
- Advanced scripting with JMeter
- How to do distributed load test with JMeter?
- JMeter result reporting, dashboard & analysis