About the job
TestCrew’s family are expending, and we are hiring IT support Specialist will be located in Noida, India and work with us on Hybrid mode.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
- Follow-up and update customer status and information
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other Technical support role for more than 2 years.
- BSc/BA in IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Preferred to be certified in MCSE, Microsoft Azure ,CCNA/CCNP & VMware.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
- Traveling to KSA from 25% – 50% from Contract period.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
- Being part of our global, inclusive and open team, where you can additionally work on various regional projects in the areas of Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or Diversity & Inclusion
- Attractive Package.
- Training & Development programs .
- Progression opportunities.
Your Journey as Crew Member is waiting for you !