TestCrew’s family are expending, and we are hiring Payment Project Manager , Job will be located in Riyadh, KSA and work with us on Hybrid mode.
- Key responsibilities on any project/campaign to ensure that ideas/proposals adopt appropriate channel, operational and systems solutions and that the preparations for these solutions are then undertaken and delivered on time and as per specification.
- Meeting with top management and other stakeholders to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
- Being part of the regular scrum meetings, understanding the technical jargons used within the team and co ordinating stand up meeting for the team
- Developing detailed project plans to guide Development Teams and Project teams and revising them based on changing needs and requirements
- Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience, and strengths of team members
- Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to management and other stakeholders.
- Supporting in the creation of Service Transition documents, LCT and budget tracking.
- Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation – Developing excellent leadership, collaborative, and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders
- Manage and co-ordinate projects, their interdependencies, and associated risks and issues, escalating to the Portfolio Manager as appropriate to ensure project delivery.
- Ensure delivery of the platform and service meet requirements and that acceptance and handover to business as usual are managed against agreed acceptance criteria and to a defined plan. . Escalate for management intervention wherever gaps in the Programme/Project are identified or issues arise.
What will you be doing?
- Own and drive the Project planning framework, ensuring that plans are developed and tracked to appropriate standards are integrated effectively across all work streams, are unambiguous and achievable, and dependencies are clearly understood and managed.
- Deliver SAC, MAC, Release management, Roadmap – milestone tracking.
- Own and drive the effective governance of the Project Management Office, ensuring that Bank technical, risk and other standards and compliance requirements are met and that the Project governance framework is comprehensively defined and firmly embedded across all areas of the Project.
- Control the Project scope, ensuring that rigorous change control is exercised. Ensure the Project resource plan is maintained and met
- Ensure appropriately skilled and experienced individual are appointed in line with delivery plans.
- Ensure that all Project status reporting is accurate, informative, and timely, and directly provide progress reports to the Portfolio Manager and Programme/Project governance forums at agreed intervals.
- At least 2 years of Experience as a Project Manager in Cards & Payments domain
- 4-6 years of Experience in Cards & Payments Domain
- Certification in PMP
- Proven ability to influence and manage across multiple teams and regions to deliver complex projects. Good networking and rapport building skills.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to talk across with the global stakeholders both internal and external
- Ability to understand, analyse & document complex processes, features and stories
- Knowledge of software design.
- Knowledge of software development processes
- Excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical abilities
- Familiarity with Scrum techniques and Agile methodology Ability to understand our customers, internal and external, their feedback and needs.
- Successful delivery of medium to large, transformational technology-enabled programmes. Experience of working in a matrix management environment. .
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage upwards and downwards.
- Being part of our global, inclusive and open team, where you can additionally work on various regional projects in the areas of Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or Diversity & Inclusion
- Attractive Package.
- Training & Development programs .
- Progression opportunities.
Your Journey as Crew Member is waiting for you !