TestCrew’s family are expending, and we are hiring UAT & Change Management Specialist, Job will be located in Riyadh, KSA and work with us on -Site mode.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis the CRs/Project cycle and insure it is progressing and will be delivered to UAT as per the plan
- Ensure all prerequisites in place before starting the UAT phase
- Participate in requirements phase for new CRs/Projects to have clarity for upcoming CRs and ongoing as well
- Align with Business service delivery team to conduct the UAT and insure agreed scenario is working as expected
- Ability to analyze defects raised during UAT
- Ability to report CRs progress and defects during the UAT
- Review TCs for each CRs/Projects and align with business to insure it covers the requirements to secure it prior to UAT phase and before the QA starter
- Support the delivery of CRs/Project. For instance, KT to require teams or walkthrough session if
- Coordinate all UAT activities to ensure testing is effectively and efficiently managed
- Facilitate UAT processes by reviewing test requirements and assessing business impacts of systems development
- Communicate across functional areas of the organization, organize meetings and support training efforts to ensure effectiveness of UAT efforts
- Coordinate workshops & testing teams ensuring minimal disruption to operations activities and provide appropriate supports to business users to engage in the testing process and to conduct thorough and careful testing
- Coordinate UAT documentation and reporting/communication of any issues following test analysis back to the technical testing lead/business lead/project team as appropriate
- Identify and provide feedback regarding identified risks and trends and make recommendations regarding supports and training requirements and suggesting how issues can be addressed or prevented
- Identify quality control tasks and work with stakeholders to implement as appropriate
- Produce management reports and analysis at the appropriate stages of the User acceptance testing process
- Manage and maintain documentation ensuring that all relevant information is written up and communicated clearly and effectively at each stage of the process
- Allocate work, develop any assigned staff and ensure effective relationships in a team work context
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
· Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, or comparable major
· Experience and proficiency in managing systems and process
· from 2 to 6 years of experience in Software Quality Testing and UAT
· Experience in project management
· Strong Communication Skills
· Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector will be highly desirable
- Being part of our global, inclusive and open team, where you can additionally work on various regional projects in the areas of Employer Branding, Corporate Social Responsibilities or Diversity & Inclusion
- Attractive Package.
- Training & Development programs .
- Progression opportunities.
Your Journey as Crew Member is waiting for you !