Functional test cases To validate that the navigation between relevant modules in the application is as per the requirement. To validate that the user receives an appropriate error message like “Network error. Please try after some time” whenever there is any network error. To validate whether all the required mandatory fields are working as required. […]
Functional test cases
- To validate that the navigation between relevant modules in the application is as per the requirement.
- To validate that the user receives an appropriate error message like “Network error. Please try after some time” whenever there is any network error.
- To validate whether all the required mandatory fields are working as required.
- To confirm that the device is able to carry out required multitasking requirements whenever it is necessary to do so.
- To validate that the page scrolling scenarios are being enabled in the application as necessary.
- To perform Regression Testing to rerun previously performed tests to determine that the program behavior has not changed due to the changes.
- To validate whether the application provides an available user guide for users who are not familiar to the app.
Performance test case questions
- Can the app handle projected load volumes?
- Is the response time as expected?
- Are battery consumption, memory leaks, GPS, and camera performance within required guidelines?
- Are there any performance issues if the network changes to/from WIFI and 2G/3G/4G/5G?
- Are the battery consumption, memory leaks, and resources like GPS, Camera performance good within the required guidelines?
Security Test cases examples
- To validate that the application is not allowing an attacker to access sensitive content without authentication.
- To validate that the application has a strong password protection system.
- To ensure that the application does not suffer from insufficient session expiration.
- To prevent SQL injection-related attacks.
Recoverability Test Cases
- Crash recovery and transaction interruptions.
- Validation of the effective application recovery situation post interruption.
- Handle a transaction during a power failure.
Usability Testing Test Cases to ensure that
- Buttons are a user-friendly size.
- Buttons’ location and style are consistent within the app.
- Icons are regular within the application.
- Zoom in and out facilities work as required.
- The keyboard can be minimized and maximized smoothly.
Why choose TestCrew for Mobile App QA and Testing?
We have on-demand state-of-the-art mobile testing labs that enable testing mobile apps on multiple device-and browser combinations. In addition, we use the latest test automation frameworks for faster-automated testing with comprehensive coverage for quicker releases to App Marketplaces.
TestCrew has industry-standard defined Quality Assurance methodologies for mobile apps across testing devices, servers, and network performance, and we have expert teams who are qualified and certified in Quality Assurance and Testing with experience with international organizations and apps across the world. Our experts craft innovative and customized test strategies based on your mobile app user audience and ensure that strategic business goals are met.
TestCrew – Your Best Software Quality Partner
TestCrew is keen to implement quality tests regularly as well as provide international standards software-testing training. TestCrew also provides all technical, functional, and non-functional software quality test services related to user experience, which ensure the security and protection of end products from vulnerabilities and the risks of penetration, as per the standards of ISTQB and Test Maturity Model Integration Professional certification (TMMi).
In addition to that, TestCrew also offers software quality consulting services, you can also know more about what we do by visiting the various communication channels mentioned on our page, LinkedIn, email, or through our unified number.