As Part of Crew Career path development we are encouraging our Crew members to apply for our new internal opening, we consider it as Rotation to gain more Cross reference industries and different Testing types experience.
- Work closely with internal and external customers to understand technology requirements for key projects
- Evaluate application architectures and design performance test plans
- Establish performance test objectives, acceptance criteria, workload profiles and use case scenarios
- Measure and analyze performance data (workload, system and application)
- Solve complex problems and provide clear and concise reports with recommendations
- Work closely with development teams, architects and engineers to test their products under load and make recommendations to improve performance, reliability and stability.
- Proven experience in performance testing.
- Bachelor’s or Higher’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or any related.
- Strong self-driven collaborator with ability to work in diverse teams as a contributing member
- Experience on Public Cloud (Google Cloud or AWS)
- Comprehensive understanding of Linux (Unix) performance principles and metrics
- Expert skills in load testing tools (e.g. Jmeter, LoadRunner, SOAPUI, K6, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Linux (Unix) commands and scripting language
- Coding skills in Java or Python.
- Experience in some APM tools such as Dynatrace, AppDynamics etc..
- Proven data analysis and problem solving skills
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Good command in English (Must be able to communicate with Expats)
*All Crew Members that match above criteria eligible and welcome to apply