As Part of Crew Career path development we are encouraging our Crew members to apply for our new internal opening, we consider it as Rotation to gain more Cross reference industries experience.
Review requirements, specs, and design documents.
Ownership on the creation of detailed test plans and test cases.
Estimate, prioritize, plan, execute and coordinate testing activities.
Design, develop and execute automation scripts.
Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products.
Managing defects arising from testing to closure.
Lead activity on lab and field Integration.
Work side by side with the System group to meet release requirements.
Ownership of UAT activities until sign-off with business users.
- Excellent experience in the software testing or software quality assurance field.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is plus
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus